I know it's been over a week since I've posted but honestly, I haven't had much time in front of the machine just recently. I'm back though, and my machine at home has been rebuilt and I'll be getting a new one at work tomorrow so I have no valid excuse for not posting.
To get me re-started, here's this week's monday madness:
1. How did you choose a name for your blog?
I had no clue what to call my blog when I started it. Fortunately, I was listening to Kirsty MacColl and took the name of this blog from a song of hers.
2. How many times have you changed the name of your blog?
I haven't. Once I picked it, I stuck with it.
3. How many blogs to you update regularly?
3 to 5.
4. How many times have you moved in your life?
Not too many time, 8 I think.
5. On a scale of 1-10, how stressful is moving (in your opinion)?
I'd definitely put it at at least a 7, more if you're buying/selling your home. Moving when you are renting is much easier (and less expensive).
6. When moving, do you/would you rent a moving van/truck?
I have done in the past. The last time we moved we hired movers and I would never move without them again.
7. Do you wear glasses? If so, how old were you when you needed them?
Yes I do and I have done since 6th grade.
8. What one question would you hope someone running a meme, would ask?
my goodness, I can't think of a thing!