Monday, November 08, 2004

Here is the Monday Madness:

Name 3 (or more, or less!) things...

1. ...you cannot live without.

Air, water, food.

2. ...you CAN live without, but cannot seem to part with.

Books, CD's, my computer.

3. ...you wish to accomplish this COMING week.

Laundry, paperwork at home and gardening (I really need to finish cleaning up my flower beds before we get some snow).

4. ...you have accomplished this PAST week.

Laundry, paperwork at the office and all of my errands.

5. ...on your holiday (or non-holiday) 'wish list.'

New flooring and fresh paint throughout the whole house, new light fixtures in our dining room and office and a new cell phone.

6. ...you would like to change about yourself.

I'd like to be a nicer, more compassionate person. Beyond that, well, I'd rather not get into a laundry list at the moment.

7. ...you like about yourself.

I'm basically a good person (although, like all of use, I could be better); I'm pretty smart (s-m-r-t!); I have a good sense of humour (most of the time).

8. ...you should be doing right now instead of what you ARE doing.

Going for a walk; working instead of taking a lunch break; writing a proper entry instead of doing a meme.

9. ...in your life that could use a little more organization.

My kitchen cupboards, my bedroom closet and my home computer's harddrive.

One thing that made me smile today: I got a new monitor at work. A couple of weeks ago, I inherited a used 17" flat screen LCD. I thought that I was a pretty lucky girl I tell ya. Today, I was given a brand new, out of the box, 19" flat screen LCD monitor. I'm also on the list for a new laptop. It feels like Christmas already!!

No comments: