Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Way Back Wednesday - Wouldn't it Be Nice

Pet Songs has been a favourite record of mine for a really long time. For Way Back Wednesday today, I'm sharing a tune from that classic 1966 Beach Boys album.

A couple of years ago, Bill shared this clip with me and each time I re-watch it, I love it more. In 2016, to celebrate 50 years since the release of Pet Sounds, Brian Wilson, Al Jardine and Al's son Matt, recorded this version of "Wouldn't It Be Nice."

Take a look if you have a few minutes because the clip intros by Al and Brian at the beginning are lovely and seriously, Matt does a fantastic job on this!

Happy Hump Day kiddos, stay safe xo

Happy times together we've been spending
I wish that every kiss was never ending
Oh, wouldn't it be nice?


No comments: