Wednesday, February 02, 2022

Way Back Wednesday - Bad 'n' Ruin

I spent most of the work day today in my office on campus. After two years of remote working, I finally went in to pack up my personal stuff and get the office supplies and stuff organized. It was dirty work, after all, everything has been sitting since March 2020. Lots of dust and also lots of mouse poop - gross. Our space is going to be repurposed into meeting and swing space. Almost no one on our team (of about 140 people) will be returning to work in our space full time. 

Most folks will be working between 60 to 100% remotely. I'm going to continue to work 100% remote an feel very lucky to be able to continue to do so. Packing things up felt strange. It's the first time in almost 30 years that I don't have a space to call my own on the Queen's campus. Also, I now have 2 bankers boxes and two IKEA bags full of stuff to find a new home for but that shouldn't be too hard. Just need to get organized.

As today is Way Back Wednesday, I'm sharing an oldie but a goodie, by the Faces, Bad 'n' Ruin. It was released in 1971 on their Long Player, long player. Enjoy yourself. I'm going to go wash my hands again (I think this will be about 8th time since I got home).

Happy Hump Day kiddos, what's left of it anyway!! xo

And I'll be down on Cannon street
Passport in my hand
Should you not recognize me, I've heavily made-up my eyes
Mama, you won't recognize me now
Brother, you won't recognize me now, oh lordy
Sister, you won't recognize me now
Mother, you won't recognize me now


No comments: