Thursday, December 21, 2006

wrapping it up


"disco ball" ornament
Originally uploaded by Julep67.
This year, Mark and I did considerably less holiday shopping than we have in past year. Partly this is because his dad passed away this year so that's one less person on our list but mostly it's because going "nuts" isn't really necessary. Particularly when it comes to buying for each other. There are a few things that we'd like for the house and a couple of DVD sets that we'd like to pick up but we'll wait for after the holidays, when the big Boxing Week sales are on and probably get what we're looking for, for a fraction of what it would cost this week.

Having said that, it still took me several hours to get everything wrapped up this morning. At least that part's done though. It feels good actually. Now, if I could just bring myself to start baking, I'll be in really good shape!

No comments: