Saturday, December 23, 2006

Chewy Coconut Cookies


Chewy Coconut Cookies
Originally uploaded by Julep67.
Don't they look yummy?

They smell amazing. I haven't tasted one yet but Mark assures me that they are good.

I also made chocolate chip jumbos (made with Christmas Smarties instead of chips) today. Slowly, the baking is getting done. I packed everything up kind of early today because we were expecting some company.

I'll finish up tomorrow, I still have two more batches that I'd like to do. In particular, I'd like to make some shortbread. I haven't done that in a couple of years and my brother really likes it.

Admittedly, I'm having a lot of fun baking. It's all cookies this year, no squares. I'm sticking to what I'm good at. If I do say so myself, I can bake a mean cookie! I can't take a lot of credit though, it's in my genes. I come from a long long line of excellent cookie bakers!!

No comments: