Thursday, November 05, 2020

Cancon Thursday - Consider The Speed

Hey everyone.  How are you doing? You okay? Are you getting enough sleep? Are you drinking enough water? 
Terra Lightfoot

This election business down south is a bit nuts huh? I've been feeling anxious for days and I'm just a neighbour. Can't even imagine what it would be like to be living in the US right now. The sad thing is that no matter what happens, it doesn't feel like there will be a peaceful end to it. I'm hoping for the best but it's scary. 

To keep our minds off of bad things for a few minutes (elections, pandemics...) I'm sharing an awesome new song by the wonderful Terra Lightfoot. It's the title track from her new LP, "Consider the Speed."

The song is super fun and the video has bike riding in it. The best videos always have bikes in them, in my opinion anyway. So, enjoy, go for a bike ride and be kind (to yourself and those around you) xo

dreams are coming true 
as I'm getting closer to you
no there's nothing wrong 
and I'm barely holding on to you

No comments: