Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Way Back Wednesday - Yes (Means It's Hard To Say No)

As you can tell if you're paying attention, I'm a big fan of power pop and the Odds do a might fine job making songs that fit into that genre. I still listen to Odds on a regular basis and lucky for us, they are still out on the road, making fun, awesome music for us.

I woke up the other day with this song in my head. Couldn't shake it, not that I had tried too hard. Eventually, I just thought, "well, guess it's your brain's way of saying that you haven't listened to Bedbugs in a while." Somehow, I had a cassette copy of Bedbugs and I remember listening to it a lot (like over and over again) when I first got it. Eventually I picked up the CD and listened to it a lot too.

So, rather than say too much about it, I'm just going to leave you with "Yes (Means It's Hard To Say No)" for your listening enjoyment on this Way Back Wednesday (and it totally qualifies, Bedbugs was released in 1993 - yikes).

Happy Hump Day kiddies xo

After writing down my darkest thoughts
I should feel just fine
Anyway, would you wanna hear me whine?


No comments: