Friday, December 13, 2019

Not Guilty Just Pleasure - San Francisco

This may be my last "on theme" post for 2019.

Not sure yet, it might not be.

Guess you'll have to check back on Tuesday to see huh?

Thing is, today is my last working day of the year and tomorrow, I'm heading out of town for the holidays.  At the moment, I haven't decided yet what I want to do here. Truthfully, I anticipate that I'll be too busy having fun to really want to post but there may be moments where I find myself just really jonesing to share a song with you so... you never know I guess.

Today's not guilty just please song is a gem by Foxygen - San Francisco - from their 2013 album, We Are the 21st Century Ambassadors of Peace and Magic. Not only is it a beautiful song but it has a wonderful video (see below). I hope you enjoy it and, in case I don't post here again before the New Year, I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

You swimming upstream or just tuning into new sensations
I was broken and we're broken


No comments: