Tuesday, April 03, 2018

because it's Tuesday - week of April 3

I listened to a lot of Don Henley's solo stuff in the 1980's.  Was never the biggest Eagles fan (although it was impossible to avoid them when I was a kid, they were played EVERYWHERE) but I really enjoyed Don Henley's voice and his solo stuff.

Anyway, a guilty pleasure of mine, which probably stems from listening to my mum's copy of Sonny and Cher's "look at us" LP so many many times as a child, is Cher.  I really like her, I love her acting, I enjoy her music at times.  She's a dynamo.  When I stumbled across her cover of "Not Enough Love In The World" it was like those cold Reese's Peanut Butter Cups commercials... two great tastes that taste great together.  Cher covering Don Henley! that's just about perfect.

Enjoy this audio (sorry, again, no video!) kiddos xo


No comments: