Thursday, November 27, 2008

unique greetings

Today is Thanksgiving Day in the States. If I were home today, with the television on, I know that I’d be seeing lots of winter holiday type ads. It’s hard for me to believe that the holiday season is already here. I guess because we had such nice weather in the fall, I felt like I could not think about all of the stuff what needs to get done for the holidays.

One of the things on my list is putting together our annual Holiday Photo Cards for friends and family. We’ve done photo cards for the past few years and really like them a lot. As you know, I love photography and have received really good feedback on the photos I’ve used in our cards in the past. This year, I think I’m going to try to get some festive photos of our dogs to send out. Last year, we used a template from Christmas Cards Direct and had the card and template printed together. This year, I think I’m going to use their beautiful photo holder cards instead. This will be easier for me to mix up the photos I use in the cards I think.

There are many great things about using Christmas Cards Direct for your holiday cards. First, you can create a personalized card, very easily. Secondly, they have terrific prices which include beautiful envelopes. It’s never been easier to create a unique and personal Holiday Greeting!!

I’m happy that I’ll be able to cross "order cards" off of my to-do list after just a few clicks of the mouse!!