Saturday, November 04, 2006

borat movie = good laughs

This afternoon, we saw Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakstan. We were already fans of Borat from Da Ali G show and we both enjoyed it, a lot. Several times, I laughed so hard that I cried. That doesn't happen every day, let me tell you. If you like Borat, you'll like the movie. If you think that Borat is stupid, don't see this movie. You just won't like it! We hadn't been to the movies in a while. I am always surprised, and I don't know why, at how bad the coming attractions look. We saw two trailers for "Turistas" and both of them made me laugh at how bad it looked. Just horrible. Does anyone actually go to see these movies or do they go direct to DVD.

It was nice to get out of the house for a while. On Thursday, I went home from work early. I just felt lousy. I had a bad headache and a horrible sore throat. I also stayed home on Friday. For most of the day, I slept. When I woke up this morning, I felt much much better. I think I had whatever Mark had last week. It was pretty yucky. I think that all the sleep really made the difference. I don't think I've been getting enough of it lately. Not at all.

No comments: