1. Name someone with the same birthday as you? Samantha Morton, Darius Rucker, Dennis Rodman, Stevie Wonder, Ritchie Valens, Harvey Keitel, Bea Arthur, Joe Louis and Arthur Sullivan.
2. Where was your first kiss? In the basement of a friend's house.
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property? No.
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Oh yeah definitely but only ever in fun (oh, and that time I took the self-defense course and we got to pummel the shit out of a guy in a padded suit).
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Yes, in a church choir when I was a kid. Thankfully, my voice just blended in with everyone else's.
6. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? If they are taller or shorter than I am.
7. What really turns you on? I don't think you really need to know that, if you did, you would.
8. What do you order at Starbucks? I hate starbucks and would sooner drink battery acid than the swill they try to pass off as coffee. It's not made for folks who drink black coffee, over-roasted crap that it is.
9. What is your biggest mistake? I don't know if I'd necessarily say that it was a mistake, more of a fault, procrastination.
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? No.
11. Say something totally random about yourself. I am so glad that I was able to sleep in this morning and that I don't have to go to work. Hurray for Thanksgiving!!
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? No.
13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? Nope, unless Spongebob Squarepants counts, oh yeah, and Arthur (I just love DW and Francine!!). So, actually, yes.
14. Did you have braces? No, thankfully.
15. Are you comfortable with your height? I am now. When I was a teenager I wasn't thrilled about it (I'm 5'9") but it doesn't bother me anymore.
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? Mark does lots of little things for me all the time so I couldn't list just one!
17. When do you know it's love? You just do and, I suspect, it's different for everyone.
18. Do you speak any other languages? No, but I understand a little French.
19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Yikes, no!
20. What magazines do you read? We have subscriptions to e-week, Shape and Homemakers. The odd time, one of us will splurge on an expensive British music mag for a treat.
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Nope.
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? A friend of mine committed suicide in 1996. My Grandmother died in 1997 and my Grandfather in 1984. I have also lost numerous aunts and uncles over the years but I was closest to my grandparents.
23. Do you watch mtv? Not any more, they took it off of our cable package.
24. What's something that really annoys you? When someone complains about something that is bad or isn't going quite the way that they'd expect but they don't do anything to help themselves. I have no sympathy for complainers!!
25. What's something you really like? Sunday mornings with Mark, drinking coffee and watching three back-to-back episode (on tape) of Eastenders.
26. Do you like Michael Jackson? When I was a little kid, I had a huge crush on him and loved to watch the Jackson 5 cartoon (yes, I'm OLD!!) but once he started in with all of the plastic surgery (not to mention is odd behaviour the past 15 years or so), I lost any respect I once I had for him.
27. Can you dance? Yes but don't do it very often.
28. What's the latest you have ever stayed up? I've pulled all nighters, for work purposes and for fun. Unfortunately, the older I get, the longer it takes me to recover.
29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? No.
30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? Yes!!