Tuesday, October 25, 2005

absent

I haven't been around here much lately, well I haven't been posting. Things have been very hectic since we got back from New York and although I have all kinds of ideas and thoughts swirling around in my head that I'd love to share here, they never seem to make it into a typed format, suitable for easy blogging.

Even though she was 92 years old and had lived a good long life, I was saddened this morning to read about the death of Rosa Park. In recent years, I'd read reports of her suffering from dementia but that didn't diminish the contributions that she'd made almost 50 years ago when she stood up for herself in that famous act of defiance on a Montgomery bus.

My work continues to keep me really busy recently. There isn't the same kind of urgency to it that there in recent weeks but it's still kind of nuts. Of course, all of the little things that I'd let slide are now needing to be dealt with so....Yeah, yanno...I'll get to them eventually. Eventually, I'll actually, properly clean my messy house again too. It's all on the "list."

No comments: