Friday, September 23, 2005

yikes

I just realized, as I logged into Blogger, that this is the longest I've gone without posting in a while. I don't have much time to post but things should get a little better again next week (it's been extreme crazy busy season at work just recently). In the meantime, here's the Friday Feast. Happy weekend kids!!

Feast Sixty-Three

Appetizer
Name something someone has done lately that impressed you.

I was totally impressed that the pilot landed that Jet Blue plane safely at LAX the other night. We accidentally ended up watching the whole thing on KTLA. I have to say, I think that the folks at Fox news and CNN were probably a little bit disappointed that the episode didn't end in flames and massive carnage.

Soup
Do you have any relaxing rituals? If so, what are they?

I love to take a really long soak in our big jacuzzi bathtub. It relaxes me so much that I can barely stand. It's great!!!

Salad
If you could spend the winter season somewhere other than your current location, where would you choose to stay?

I wouldn't mind renting a house for a winter, somewhere with a warmer climate, near the beach. It would be kind of neat for a change and hey, no shovelling!!

Main Course
When was the last time you had dinner out, and what was the name of the restaurant?

Yikes, I think we were at the Red Lobster on Wednesday night.

Dessert
If you had a boat, what would you name it?

goodness, I have no idea...sad huh?

No comments: