Thursday, August 27, 2020

Cancon Thursday - Simple Math


At long last, earlier this month, the new Kathleen Edwards record, Total Freedom, was released. Long awaited by so many people, it does not disappoint. She had a fantastic record release party / concert which was streamed from her coffee shop (Quitters) in Stittsville. Unlike many of the streamed events I have watched over the summer, this one is available to watch on YouTube if you missed or (or if you just want to watch it again). The album is fantastic and you can pick it up everywhere. It's been on repeat for days in my headphones and I think it'll stay that way for a while.

For Cancon Thursday, I'm sharing a song from Total Freedom. I was struggling to pick just one but I did. Because it was so tough to chose one song, I'll probably be sharing others in the coming weeks. For now, I hope you enjoy "Simple Math" because it's a sweet, beautiful, goose bump causing song. 

Enjoy xo

You teach me
Love is simple math
I don't care how old we get
I'm just one and you're one and we're two together
I'm okay being friends forever


No comments: