Thursday, June 18, 2020

Cancon Thursday - Battlefords

So on Thursdays, I share a Canadian song or artist. Today I'm sharing a song by Hawksley Workman, Battlefords (I really love this song!). 

The last show I had tickets for before we all got sent to our rooms was the Kingston date for the Hawksley Workman / Sarah Slean tour. A few weeks ago, I watched a wonderful streamed event called "Hawksley Night In Canada." It was the closest thing I was going to get to seeing that show (it's been rescheduled but that's months and months away). Broadcast live from his father-in-law's basement in Peterborough, HNIC was super fun and included a fun phone in segment (Hawk Talk) and a Pet Song. 

Anyway, tonight is Hawskley Night in Canada, Part 2. Click on this link for more information and have a great day kids xo

Not another broken arm in this heat
He fell bringing pop and chips home one handed
We weren't invincible
And the sensei said he'll sit out the tournament


No comments: