Saturday, September 20, 2014

the Isabel

The concert hall again, a stunning room. The ceiling is beautiful. Cannot wait to attend a concert at #theisabel #queensuThis afternoon my mum and I attended the Grand Opening of the Isabel Bader Centre for the Performing Arts.  It's an amazing building, spectacular really.  There was a gala tonight which we could have attended but formal dress and classical music is not really my style so we gave it a miss.  

Me and my date,my awesome mum, at the opening of #theisabel #queensuMark was supposed to go but he's been sick with the community cold for a few days and is still on bed rest.  it's quite a dose.  Several people in my office have had it over the past couple of weeks and it seems tough to shake.  So far, I've been able to avoid it, I hope to continue to!!

At the last minute, my mum agreed to be my date and we had a great time.  I'm looking forward to attending a concert there.  They are doing an "alt" series which is more to my taste.

If you're interested in learning more about this incredible facility, you can visit the website:  http://www.theisabel.ca/

No comments: