Tuesday, September 23, 2014

storm before the calm


Thursday evening, Blissdom Canada 2013Today, I've been home sick.  Not sure what was up but I started feeling sick yesterday, late in the day and woke up in the middle of the night with a headache.  Nothing like a headache waking you up.  I couldn't shake it and realized that I would be neither use nor ornament at work today so I went back to bed.  Slept all morning too, may have slept all day had the dogs not started barking madly when the postman arrived.
I was a little shakey when I got up but I lay on the sofa all afternoon, eventually my headache got down to a dull roar and I was able to eat something.  I can still feel where the headache was but it's gone for now.

Good thing too.  I have  "to do" list to get through this next few days that is as long as my arm.  It's a good to do list though, because goodness gracious, next week is Blissdom Canada.  I'm attending for the 4th year in a row.  It's probably the event I look forward to most, all year. Hopefully whatever this thing was I had today happened so I can be healthy and enjoy next week.  There are too many people to see, amazing speakers to hear and events to attend for me to be under the weather.  I just can't let that happen!!


No comments: