Tuesday, February 16, 2010

ugh

the sickness lingers on.

for the past 48 hours I have felt absolutely horrible. for the past 36 hours or so I've been running to the bathroom at very close intervals. some intervals were a little too close for comfort. For the past couple of hours the intervals have been increasing, although my giant meal of chicken noodle soup (the only thing besides a couple of soda crackers) has once again caused some upset.

obviously, I could not go to work today. I'm super tired and a little dizzy, I'm trying to drink water, diet sprite and sport drink (in small amounts) because I don't want to get dehydrated but it's tough. my hands are super dry too from all of the extra washing. fortunately, I found a 3 pack of lysol wipes so we've been wiping handles and knobs easily. the dogs aren't happy about the new no kissing rule or the closed doors in the bathrooms. Mark had a bit of a relapse this morning (which worked out okay from a work point of view because his cab went into the shop for some repair work today). I'm pretty much convinced that this is norwalk.

I hope it goes away soon. it's exhausting and horrible and I really want to get back to work. time off when you're this ill is no fun.

No comments: