Tuesday, July 18, 2017

because it's Tuesday - week of July 18

As the summer rolls along, I find myself trying really hard to not wallow too much in my memories of the summer of 2015.  Last summer, I let myself fall down a deep well of memories and it took quite a while to dig myself out, it was not easy at all.  Rather than wallow, I'm trying to find good things to focus on.  It's a struggle at times.

Mark would have absolutely agreed with my statement that two Bob's are better than one.  He was a super fan of Bob Dylan and Bob Wiseman was a wonderful friend of his for many many years when he lived in Toronto.  I was just delighted to watch this last week and wanted to share it with you.

Bob Wiseman and friends (Katasha James, Vanessa Forgue and Blake Howard) performed versions of "If Not For You" and "Wedding Song" in Toronto earlier this year.

Please listen and enjoy, you'll be so very glad you did xo


No comments: