Wednesday, June 24, 2009

strawberry baby


meeting Xavier
Originally uploaded by Julep67
. holy smokes but isn't Xavier cute? he's so alert for one so tiny, I think he realizes already that there's a lot to do and see here on Earth and he's digging right in

. the local berries this year are much better than I'd anticipated. we had a bit of an odd spring 'round here and I didn't think it would be a good thing for my beloved berries but they're great this year

. thanks to mum & dad, we had berries for dinner last night, for breakfast again today and I'm having some for lunch. yay!

. chickpeas might just be the perfect food

. I'm bored to tears with hearing about perez and jon and kate but can't stop watching "Katie & Peter Stateside: The next chapter." my train wreck addiction is incurable

No comments: