Friday, March 09, 2018

Not Guilty, Just Pleasure Friday - Alone

Every once in a while, well probably more often than once in a while, I find a song I cannot stop listening to.  Just that one song.  On repeat.  Maybe for a half a day, maybe for a couple of days.  Depends on the song, depends on my moon.

Alone, by Stars from their most recent album, "There Is No Love In Fluorescent Light" is one of those songs, or has been for me the last couple of days.

It reminds me a little bit of Squeeze but it's still very Stars-y.  I just like everything about it.  I always have been a big fan of the lyrics of Stars songs.  I particularly like what is essentially the last line of the song, "don't make me need you when I come this far alone."

Have a listen and let me know what you think.  I'm interested to see if it gets into your head too lovelies xoxo 


No comments: