Sunday, November 11, 2018

Easy Like Sunday Morning - Darling

Well I'm kind of just getting this one in under the wire.  Yes, it's still NaBloPoMo and I'm on day 11.

Today was sort of a weird day for me, not horrible but not good.  I spent a good chunk of the day waiting around for someone to come to house to do some work.  They were originally scheduled for yesterday but due to the wind, it wasn't possible for them to be here.  I understood, yesterday was a rotten day weather-wise.

In the end, I told them not to bother.  It was frustrating but it happens more often than you'd like to think when you own a house and you sometimes have to hire folks to help you out with stuff.  Blarg!

So I'm going to be keeping the theme of "easy like Sunday morning" for today even though it's clearly evening as I type this.  Actually, my morning was rather easy - I made myself veggie sausages and scrambled eggs with cinnamon raisin toast for breakfast.  Hadn't done that in a really long time and except for setting off the smoke alarm when I cooked the sausages, it was very good.

This week, I'm sharing a lovely, mellow and slightly jangly beautiful pop song called "Darling" by Real Estate.  I hope you enjoy it xo


No comments: