Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Because It's Tuesday - week of September 17

The past few weeks have been a bit crazy for me and I didn't post here as regularly as I normally do.  Hopefully that will change this week. I'm actually planning to post again here this week so let's start off the week as I normally do, with a cover.

Recently, I discovered that Cher (who I love!!) had released an album of ABBA covers last year.  I gave it a list with an open mind and an open heart.  In addition to my life long love of Cher, I've been an ABBA fan since childhood.  The album was, to me, disappointing.  I hate to admit that but it's not the best thing ever that I've heard from Cher.

I still would like to share a cover of an ABBA tune today and have found an excellent version of their classic hit, "Dancing Queen." Back in 1997, Redd Kross released "Dancing Queen" on their CD single for "Secret Life."  I just love it, I hope you will too. 

Happy cover day kiddos xo

Night is young and the music's high
With a bit of rock music
Everything is fine
You're in the mood for a dance
And when you get the chance


No comments: