Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Way Back Wednesday - Blue Moon With Heartache

It's a dig out day here today.

In all of the years that I have been working, I don't think I have ever taken a vacation day to dig out after a storm.  I'm doing that today.  Last night, I didn't sleep for crap, I kept waking up worrying about the weather.  My anxiety about traveling in the snow is off the charts and there is a gigantic drift in my driveway which I know is going to take ages to clear.  There is no way I can get to work on time and I'm really not sure what it's going to be like trying to get around today.  I wimped out and opted to stay home and shovel and try to manage my anxiety.  Wish me luck!

So today it's Way Back Wednesday.  I'm sharing a song by the incredible Rosanne Cash today.  It's a song that she wrote and recorded when she was in early 20's.  I discovered it when I was in my early 20's and it's a song I've loved ever since (and I'm 51 now so that's a while). Her voice is angelic, the song is heart felt and the video was filmed at the Exit In in Nashville.  It's a nice slice of early 80's nostalgia (but the song itself is timeless and beautiful).

Wherever you are, I hope you are safe and warm and that you have coffee and good music.  Enjoy kiddies xo


No comments: