Thursday, July 26, 2007

I'll follow the sun

grapes are good. they make a very nice snack.

How is your Thursday going? So far mine is going very well. It's hot and sunny here and I'm enjoying it a lot. Last night, after work, we went home and almost immediately headed for the pool. Honestly, if I could have figured out a way for to make and eat dinner in the pool, I think I would have done that.

I've got tomorrow booked off and it's supposed to be hot and sunny again. 'bout time huh?? We won't be spending a tonne of time in the pool though, we have plans. Our plans involve a shopping trip to Syracuse and then seeing the Simpsons movie either in Syracuse or Watertown. Tomorrow night, we're going to go to the drive-in here in town and see it again.

Should be fun. We've had July 27th booked off since Christmas anyway. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie and it's been a while since we've been down to the states so I have a quite a long shopping list.

Anyway, in honour of this lovely sunny day, I leave you with this little sunny treat:

No comments: