Sunday, April 08, 2007

happy easter

...I say, happy easter!

how's your Sunday going? I'm still doubled over with my stupid back. I am completely crooked. It's not nice.

What is nice though is that we had a lovely lunch at my mum & dad's today. We hadn't been out to see them in a while so it was a nice, albeit short visit. Because my back was all messed up, I couldn't sit for all that long so we sort of ate and ran.

Since we've been home, I've been laying down, just popping in to the computer every once in a while to queue up movies. we've been watching a lot of movies this weekend. it's been fun though, nothing too serious. We saw Happy Feet earlier. Very cute. Not too preachy, I was expecting it to be preachy because I'd heard that and read it in reviews. It had a message but in my opinion, it wasn't over the top.

Continuing in the theme of spending way too much time in front of the television this weekend, we're on pins and needles about the new episode of the Sopranos tonight. I'm a little sad that it's the end of the show but I'm sure that these last 9 episodes will be excellent.

ouch, I've now officially spent too much time in this chair. Back to the couch for me.

No comments: