Monday, March 26, 2007

objects in the mirror are dirtier than they appear

happy monday kiddos.

I'm happy to report to all that a few weeks ago, my morbid fascination with the Anna Nicole Smith fiasco/death/law suit/situation petered out. I'm not sure why it consumed me for as many days as it did but almost as quickly as it gripped me, I lost interest. Earlier today, when the results of her autopsy were announced, I kind of thought to myself, "well duh!" and moved along with my day. Duh indeed.

In other news, here's a small "hey I'm an idiot" story. Earlier today, I was listening to the first track of a newly downloaded album. When the second song on the album started I thought, "wow, that sounds a lot like Beck." 'bout 1/4 way into the song I realized it was Beck. I'd forgotten that I'd left "shuffle" on. I'm a dork, what can I say.

No comments: