Monday, June 19, 2006

mellowed monday


hotter than blue blazes!
Originally uploaded by Julep67.
most of us at work today were dragging our butts a bit. yesterday was tiring, it would have been a much different day without the heat.

I didn't sleep well last night. I fell asleep quite quickly but then was restless. I wasn't able to get comfortable and I tossed around a fair bit.

I talked to my mum tonight. she and my dad are in regina right now. they are on the way home. this morning they left Calgary. I talked to my dad for a bit. they sound happy, like they're having fun.

fun is good, laughing is good too. if you can have a little bit of fun every day, and try to squeeze some laughter in once in a while, you can keep most things in perspective.

in my opinion, perpsective is important.

No comments: