Tuesday, February 14, 2006

happy love day


pink geranium
Originally uploaded by Julep67.
are you having a lovely valentine's day so far?

Yeah, I know, it's yet another manufactured holiday but sometimes it's fun to throw cinnamon hearts at folks. This is one of the few days of the year that you can almost get away with it!

Today I've been listening to the new Belle and Sebastian CD, The Life Pursuit. The first listen though didn't grab me totally. I remember that happening with DCW too. I liked it okay (like this) but as I listened to it more and more, it grew on me. This is growing on me too. It's quite good, it's different for them I think. Not at all bad. I like the direction that they're moving in. It's tought to imagine that they've been doing this for 10 years, that I've been in love with them for 9 years already but there ya go.

We'll be seeing them again in a week and a bit in Montreal. I'm pretty excited about it. I finally got around to posting my photos from the New York show on Flickr. I know I still haven't written about seeing them in October in Coney Island but I will, before we go to Montreal, I promise.

No comments: