Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I think that I'm one of the few people in the blogosphere who didn't watch the Grammy's the other night. I didn't miss them or forget, I deliberately didn't watch them. Rarely does anyone I have any respect for actually wins. I heard that Steve Earle won for The Revolution Starts Now. I'm really happy for Steve and now I'm glad that a bomb didn't drop on the Grammy folks. I would have hated for anything to happen to him.

Today was only slightly less stressful than yesterday. Hopefully tomorrow will be better but, I'm not getting my hopes up.

One thing that made me smile today: When I got home from work tonight, there was an amazon box sitting in the kitchen for me. Our copy of the Office Christmas Special had arrived (along with a couple of other things). I went upstairs and watched the video for Ricky Gervais' version of "If You Don't Know Me By Now." I laughed so hard, I nearly peed myself.

No comments: