Saturday, September 04, 2004

nothing newsworthy

The weekend has been uneventful so far. Mark's working today, he's going to be working all weekend actually. Labour Day weekend is a busy busy time in his line of work. We have a long weekend booked for later on in the month though so it's not so bad.

I really need to get some new fall clothes but I just couldn't face the mall again today. I deliberately went out really early to avoid the mobs. I'm hoping that if I wait a couple of weeks, for the "back to school" crowds to lighten up, I'll get some bargains. I can't really afford to spend a fortune on a fall wardrobe this year but I really need some new pants for work.

Other than cleaning and running around, there isn't much news to report today. It's just a lovely, boring, lazy Saturday. Here's hoping it turns into a lovely, boring, lazy weekend!!

One thing that made me smile today: By 2 p.m. today, I had finished all of my errands, done the laundry and the ironing and had put my feet up. Sitting back and vegging out feels soooooooooo good after the week I've had!!

No comments: