Friday, February 06, 2004

Another Friday Five already? Yikes!!

1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?

Although I didn’t consider it risky, I know that my friends and family thought it was: shacking up with Mark a few weeks after we met for the first time. I think that when something feels right, you have to trust your instincts and just go for it.

2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of?

I can’t think of anything really. There isn’t anything that I might want to try in the future that Mark wouldn’t be totally supportive of. My mother, on the other hand, is a different story. I think when you’re a grown-up, the less your folks know about what you actually get upto on a regular basis, the better.

3. On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle)

Probably a 7, I guess.

4. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky?

Mark and I are in the middle of living happily ever after.

5. ... and what's the worst?

Honestly, I can’t think of a thing. I guess it’s because I’m basically an optimist so if something doesn’t go my way, I try to chalk it up as experience and learn from it. That probably sounds really corny but it’s true!

No comments: