Tuesday, June 17, 2003

This-or-That Tuesday, for June 17:

1. Newspapers or magazines?
I read a lot of both but only online (usually).

2. Books-on-tape or regular books?
Regular books. I've never done the book on tape thing.

3. Paperback or hardcover?
Trade Paperback only.

4. Fiction or non-fiction?
Fiction.

5. Sci-Fi/Fantasy or romance novels?
Neither genre can hold my interest.

6. Borrow from library or buy books (either new or used)?
I like to buy, new and used books, frequently. I don't read them fast enough anymore to borrow from the library.

7. Subscribe to magazines or buy on newsstand?
I generally subscribe if there is one that I really like. I'll buy off the stand if it's a special magazine collector's edition or something that I really want.

8. Current best-sellers or classic literature?
Neither.

9. Read books once, or re-read favorites every so often?
I love revisiting old favourites once in a while.

10. Here in the U.S., we have two hot best-sellers...former First Lady Hillary Clinton's memoirs, and the new Harry Potter book (coming out June 21). If you had to read one, which one...Hillary or Harry? Why?
Probably Hillary because I've not yet read any of the Harry books and don't have time to read all the previous editions before the new one comes out.

No comments: