Wednesday, December 11, 2002

So I'm still coughing and croaking...it sucks. The coughing isn't happening as often as it had been but it hurts more now when I do it. I know it's just because my throat is totally raw, I'll be really happy when this passes.

Work's pretty busy right now. I'm trying to get stuff off of my desk before the break for the holidays. We have a Christmas luncheon for our department tomorrow in the office and then, on Friday, the whole building will be closed for our inter-departmental Holiday shindig. I only have a day and a half in the office next week. I had saved up some vacation time and some overtime coming so I'll be off from noon on the 17th until January 6. Not a bad break at all, I'm really looking forward to it.

Well, when we can't talk, we take a quiz...here is yet another:


cuddle%20and%20a%20kiss
What Sign of Affection Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla



No comments: